Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Can we go to the bathroom and then come back for more?

A computer, a washing machine, dirty laundy and an expected Internet connection. This post is coming to you via, the laundry den. I am getting a nice, steady connection but mind you, I am getting eaten alive by bugs. The boys are fast asleep just a few feet away. This is going to be a quick one because the laundry is done and the bugs are eating me alive. Highlights of the today included having a family photo shoot with the Aids patients. Sears would be proud. In the evening we went to the Seafood Buffet. We went with 3 of our students, Lek, Boong and Dew. Dew just recently got a scholorship to Pearson in BC. Our evening was filled with a lot of food and a lot of laughs. Father Joe also has invited us to go to the beach with him and a few of his family members from the US. I would fill you in on more details but I don't know anything else. He mentioned it to us today and we are hoping it will happen tomorrow. I will of course keep you posted. So we maybe spending the next couple of days lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun. I'm sorry this post is so brief but I can handle the bugs anymore. I can feel the newly formed bug bites already.

Sending love from Thailand.

Misty

No comments: