Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hi Everyone,

Quick note to tell you that Jodie and I have one more day before we head out on our adventure to Chaing Mai and Laos. We are really excited but there are a few things that are still up in the air, we are trusting that things will work out as we go along. They have thus far in our adventure. Yesterday, we came across my new favourite place in Bangkok. It is a hip little second hand book store off of Sukumvit. They have a great selection along with the option to buy back books, so I'm looking forward to trading some of my books in for some new one's while I'm here. Yesterday I picked up "The Constant Gardener" and I was really tempted to pick up a book about Che Guevera, but I held back because I still have a few books at home to read. Anyways, no other news to share with you as of now. Its early in the morning and we have a day full of rec and teaching ahead of us. I will try to post again before we leave.

Misty

1 comment:

Chicken Nugget said...

Have a safe and fun trip!!! MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!