Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Updates

Hey All

I'm here at Mercy Centre all by myself. Jodie isn't feel well today and took the day off to rest. I'm hopinng that she's feeling better because I feel lost without here at Mercy. She's had a headache the last couple of days and woke up feeling really tired with no energy. So I'm hoping she is feeling better and that she got a lot of rest this afternoon.

Today I got to chat with a new volunteer from England. She is living in Bangkok with her husband and is volunteering here on tues, weds and thursday. Its always exciting to meet a fellow english speaker. Um, what else. We booked our hotel to Pattaya, so it is confirmed. We are going to the beach this weekend!!!!!!!! We are also trying to figure out our plans for the upcoming Shongrah(sp?) holiday. Prices for hotels and flights go up but we are still hoping to visit Chaing Mai for a couple of days.

Besides that, nothing more to add. I just wanted to give a quick update before I head home.

Misty

No comments: